Hey everyone! Today I'm doing a review on a product I LOVE! I'm not the person that sticks with a certain product, but I've already finished a bottle of this gem (gasp)!
Here's the product in all of its glory:
It looks full cuz I just repurchased it (I know right? I rave about the things I get a few weeks ago, but completely forgot about the one that I hold dear to my heart).
Here's the description I found on Sally's Beauty Supply website (where I bought it for $2.99 cuz I have the membership card).
This multi-purpose oil is enriched with olive oil, Grapeseed oil, Jojoba oil, Sweet almond oil and other natural botanicals. Olive oil has been known for its nourishing and antioxidant properties. This product also moisturizes dry skin and infuses brilliant shine and luster to dull hair.
The ingredient list (I couldn't find this online, so I had to type it all out, just for you guys! Don't you feel special? ;P):
Olia Europaea (olive) fruit oil, Ricinut Communis (Caster) seed oil, Canola oil, Simmondsia Chinensi (Jojoba) seed oil, Vitis Vinifera (grape ) seed oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sesamum Indicum (sesame) seed oil, Prunus Amygdalus (sweet Almond) oil, Cyclomethicone, Fragrance, BHT, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Lonone, Lunallol, Hexyl Cinnanalm Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Citronellol, Green 6.
Here's a picture of the wonders it does to my hair (This is the same as the hair in my LORAC FOTD below, hair in bun for an hour w/ this oil) (Please excuse my messy desk. You see those post-its? Those are some requests I've been getting, and I will get to them one of these days!):
(My hair is a little bit messed up in the 1st pic...oops)
1. I can use it anywhere (with same excellent result)! I use a few drops of this on my wet hair after I got out of the shower/ a few drops on my face when it's still wet (for full absorption) / on my body when it's still wet (for the same reason as above)/ on my cuticles as a cuticle oil/ use this as a hot oil treatment. IT'S AMAZING I TELL YA!
2. The smell! At first I thought this will have that strong scent as most hair product for ethnic hair products do, but it doesn't! It smells really clean/light/fresh. It actually reminds me of Pantene shampoo/conditioner. I think it's b/c of all those fruit/plant essential oils in this. It actually lingers in my hair for a good 2-3 hours. However, if you don't like the scent, you can EASILY cover it up w/ you perfume of the day.
3. The price! I got my for $2.99, but even at full price, it's still only $3.49. I think the MOST expensive one I've seen is $3.99, which is still a frikin' STEAL for 8 fl oz of product. Kerastase Oleo-Relax Serum ($50+), EAT YOUR HEART OUT!
4. You can find this basically at any drugstores/beauty stores. It's readily accessible. I've seen this sold at Walgreens/Walmart/CVS/Target/Sally's.
1. Use SPARINGLY! If used too much, it WILL make your hair greasy (it's oil, c'mon) and weighted down. I also recommend (even though I don't really think you NEED to) clarifying your hair once a week to get rid off any possible product build up.
I think that's it for Cons. As you can see, the Pros DEFINITELY outweighs the Cons, so I suggest you ladies (and possible gents) to gather some change and get yourself a Proclaim Natural 7 Oil!