Hi peeps! How are you doing?
I'm in Miami as of right now, but if you are thinking about the sun, the beach, the hot babes, the shopping...YOU ARE SORELY MISTAKEN! I am having one SUCKY vacation!
1. I LOST MY FUCKING RING! Yep, read and weep my friends, read and weep. I've had the ring for a total 6 days and I lost it...Someone shoot me now! I was so excited about the ring and I didn't want it to get dirty, so I keep taking it off when I wash my hands/do chores. I'm also slightly ADD so I love to play with jewelries (that's why I NEVER wear jeweleries). I could've SWORE that I put in on my kitchen counter, but I can't find it now. I've searched high and low for 3 HOURS, no avail...*sits in the corner and cries hysterically* It's my first important ring, and it's not only important to me, but it's also important to my boyfriend... I couldn't find the ring so I was really anxious and I called him and told him that I lost the ring...Have you guys ever experienced the calm before the storm? I have now. He was SOOOOOOOOOOOOO mad! He has given me a lot of presents in the past, but I never really paid any attention to them since they were all like teddy bears and novelty items. Once he found one of my dogs chewing on a teddy bear he gave me and he was kind of upset. However, since it wasn't that expensive he didn't make a big deal about it. However, the diamond ring was his promise to me that we will always be together, but, *according to him*, I obviously don't care about it cuz *DUH* I LOST IT! I've never seen him so mad before (well, actually, he was MADDER when he found out that I was throwing up massive amount of blood and esophagus (juicy detail, isn't it?) because I was purging 6 times a day, after I promised not to do it again). He didn't yell at me, since he doesn't yell, but he's giving me the silent treatment now...I already feel like shit, it doesn't help that he's blaming me...
2. I went to MAC PRO store, should have been an awesome shopping trip, but found out that 7 out of my 10 item shopping list were out of stock, received shitty customer service, and found out that the pro pigments I got were only 40% full! I knew that pro pigments, since they are finely milled and very matte, they will appear less than the chunky pigments, like Helium or Copper Sparkle, but seriously? 40%? That's AFTER I shook the container to check the "settling". I've gotten pro pigments before, but there were at least 70% of the product there! I think MAC is decreasing the volume of the product secretly. I feel extremely jibbed!
3. My family and I were going to Sawgrass Mill (mainly for the CCO), and we got stuck in traffic on the highway due to 6 accidents, one involved 8 cars, and HORRIBLE weather! Not to be mean, but IF YOU CAN'T FUCKING DRIVE, DON'T DRIVE! and people blame ASIAN DRIVERS for being horrible drivers, WHY DON'T THEY TAKE A LOOK IN THE FUCKING MIRROR? Douchebags! We ended up in traffic for 5 hours and the mall closed before we even got there...Not the mention the ship load of gas we wasted sitting in traffic (My mom drives a Lexus RX350, drinks gas like water).
4. I have 3 dentist appointments to fix 5 cavities and one for wisdom teeth consultation. All four of mine are serverely impacted (awesomeness...:C), so I HAVE to get a surgery to get them extracted, but I have to wait until Christmas break since I need to have 2 weeks to heal. The surgery will cost about $4000. Hot DAMN! Bye bye MAC for a REALLY REALLY long time!
5. I ordered a big packaged from Crabtree & Evelyn last week, but it didn't make it in time, so it was being delivered today, but somehow it required a signature. I'm not in Gainesville, therefore I can't receive it. I thought DHL will hold my package fore me, but apparently Crabtree & Evelyn requested that if there's no one there to pick up the package, it's going to be send back to their warehouse without refund. So if I want my packaged delivered, I need to pay $15 for shipping (since I ordered it w/ free shipping). Great!
6. I gained 10 lbs and it's not water weight, 'nuff said.
7. I'm constipated...not even after taking 5 Ex-lax pills a time, 3 times a day helped....
8. I just found out that I have split ends like nobody's business, and my hair stylist is out of town...
It's been an overall shitty week for me, sorry about the random rambling. I apologize if I ruined your day as well. I'm just really pissed. I will do a more cheerful update when I get back (on Sunday).
Thank you all for reading and I thank you in advance for the kind words you might say. Good night (or should I say good morning)!