DUDESSSS!!! This took me forever and a half! I don't think I can handle this anymore! Holy mother of Jesus!! Anyways, I've had a couple of requests on doing a pictorial tutorial, and since I don't feel like making a video right now, I decided to make one.
I was bored this afternoon, and it was raining like a mother fucka, so I decided to match my eyes w/ the gloomy sky, and used one of my fave MAC pigment: Sweet Sienna. I have two, yes, I bought a back up. This look is SO easy despite the massive pics, so I hope you guys enjoy this, cuz I got so impatient I almost shot Happy, LOL!
1. Start with a clean moisturized face:
2. Prime your face w/ a primer, I used Monistat anti chafing cream
3. Put on your foundation. I use Sally Hansen Carmindy foundation with a MAC 187.
4. Put on concealer. I used Coverblend by Exuvience Multi Function concealer in Light, it's a little too light though. Dot it where you want coverage. BLENDDD!!!
5. Set your foundation/concealor with a loose powder. I used Ben Nye Banana Visage Poudre, THE BEST LOOSE POWDER EVER, with MAC 150.
6. (skippable) Put on some bronzer to give yourself a little color. I used Hard Candy SoCal Glow that I got from the 75% off sale! It's AMAZING! Don't forget your neck!
7. Contour! I used MAC Emote with MAC 168.
See the difference?
8. Contour your nose. I used MAC emote with MAC 222.
9. Prime your eyes. I used Paula Dorf eye primer.
10. Use a black base to intensify Sweet Sienna. I used Ben Nye cream color in Black, it's comparable to MAC CCB, but it's a lot oilier. But hey, it's only $4! It doesn't have to be perfect.
11. Get some Sweet sienna, and dab it on, blend it out, rock it!
12. Highlight your brow. I used Stila e/s in Chinois, since the lid is pretty shimmery, I don't want to add shimmer to my brows cuz then it will be too disco ball. BLEND the edges!!
13. Line your eyes! I use my FAVE!! Stila smudgepot in black! Make the line slightly winged out at the end, and connect it with the bottom liner.
14. Pat some Sweet Sienna on top of the bottom liner.
15. Take a breather.
16. Put on some falsies! Mines are from Ebay.
17. Do your brows! I used Stila e/s in espresso
18. When the glue is dried, put on some mascara. I used Rimmer Glam'eyes.
19. Finished eye look!
20. Blush! I used a creme blush from Ben Nye called Carnation pink with MAC 188. I love it!
21. Highlight your cheeks! I used NYC MSF in Moonstone.
22. Line your lips. I used MAC Subculture.
23. Put on some lipstick. I used L'oreal Colorjuice stick in Strawberry Fields.
24. Apply l/g. I used NYX Goddess of Night in Smoky look. I think I used too much, it looks like shit.
25. DONE!! Oh, and cam-whore!
Last but not least...Look how squishable Happy looks!