I was tagged by Cynthia and Vietbaby. Thanks girls! I love you~
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1. I don't like rice. I think it's boring and blech. I absolutely refuse to eat plain rice, but I will (reluctantly) eat fried rice. Yes, I might be the only Chinese person that doesn't like rice. I always order noodles when I go out. And yes, I've been made fun of so many times because of this.
2. I don't like to do my hair, period. I can make OTHER people's hair look awesome, but when it comes to MY OWN hair, it's a complete disaster. It's not that I don't like doing my hair, it's just that I'm so paranoid about the heat damage that I refuse to do my hair. I don't even use a blow dryer. I yelled at a hairdresser for 20 mins once for disobeying my request for NOT blow drying my hair.
3. I'm don't like shoes. Yes, I know, SHOCKING! I don't like shoes, therefore I don't get how SATC women can be CRAZY over shoes. I get all my shoes from Marshalls and TJMax. I also wear my Crocs 24/7 365.
4. My fave snack is WAFERS. Weird? Yes, but I love them. Therefore, my fave canybar is KIT KAT. I love how when you bite into the wafter, it's so light and airy, YUMMINESS!!!
5. I sometimes wake up in the middle of the night and frightened by the thought of "What if everything that has happened was a dream?". What if I didn't really meet my BF? What if I weren't really in the U.S. ? What if this has all been a long dream? I get very scared and have to hold on to my BF (or my hellokitty pillow) til I fall asleep again and when I wake up, everything's fine again.
Winter is my favorite season. Yes, I know that right now it's still fall, but with the drastic temperature drop recently, I feel like it's already winter. There's nothing I love more then snuggle with my BF in bed while sipping hot chocolate and watching TV. However, since we are both college students with a busy schedule, those extravagant time consuming activities can only be done over the weekend. I have a class at 10 am and because I'm environmentally friendly, I refuse to drive to school. Thus I have to wake up at 8 in order to take the school bus. So today I did a really really easy look that took me 10 min max. When it gets cold outside, most people turn red, but I turn a deathly pale color, so my goal is to improve my complexion to look healthy and energized.
What i used:
--Rimmel Recover foundation (DS version of MAC Hyperreal, I HATE it when my skin looks dull, so I need a foundation w/ glowiness).
--La Femme concealer
--MAC Emote to contour
--La Femme Coral Spice blush (GORGEOUS)
--Stila smudgepot in black
--Stila espresso on brow and lower lash line
--L'oreal Jelly balm in ripe
Gotta get my daily Happy fix!