...is what I just had. Good thing my BF was there to give me a hand, otherwise I will be known as the girl who choked on a peanut butter sandwich.....
BULLSHIT!!! You almost KILLED me you little delicious MOFO!!
How the hell was I supposed to know that my BF is intellectually challenged to make PB & J? I thought all the peanut butter and jelly were perfectly even throughout the sandwich...Lesson learned: DON'T ASSUME ANYTHING!! Just before I make perfect sandwiches, it does NOT mean that other people do too. There was this BIG glop of peanut butter all concentrated at one spot!! Unknowingly, I took a big bite...The bite almost cost me my life. Just a little FYI: peanut butter is REALLY dry, so you better be DAMN sure that you have some drinks with you. Of course, I was a retard and didn't think about that before I took the bite, so I was choking on the bread/peanut butter mix!! The dry mixture got stuck in my throat and I couldn't even speak!
Fortunately my BF was near by and heard my gargling sound. He rushed over and handed me some water (it's to my suspicion that he had experienced the same thing before). Once I got the water...I felt the life come back to my body. HOLY CRAP!! That was so scary.
I got SO irrationally angry at my sandwich, but not angry enough to throw it away. If looks could kill, the poor PB&J would've been LONG dead. I stuffed it in my mouth and chewed it furiously (carefully too!). HAHA, LOOK WHO GOT THE LAST LAUGH NOW!
Anywho, let this be a lesson to all of you that eat too quickly, FOOD CAN KILL!
P.S. The above story is TRUE! I didn't make any of this up.