...from misery of having to watch 8 episodes of Star trek, Stargate, Star-Anything!! Da-AM! My BF is completely addicted to those Sci-fi shows, and I have to just "suck it up" and sit through episode after episode of some REALLY nerdy script, LOL!
Now, they are TOLERABLE, but far from what I'd consider to be fun. Here's a list of the FUN shows I like to watch:
1. CSI: Miami---I love this show b/c how ridiculous everyone talks and dresses. I love the stupid puns Horatio Caine uses before the theme song. I love how everyone, from a detective to a lab technitian to a freaking cachier, looks like they just walked out of a fashion show. Everyone's so good looking and wears very expensive labels. I assure you that the Miami Dade police DO NOT look like that. Trust me, I've been pulled oever enough times, LOL! However, if Eric Delko was the cop, I'd be happy to comply a full-body cavity search! LOL! JK JK.
2. House--I'm sure you all know my obcession with Huge Laurie, AKA Gregory House. He's so sexy in a dirty way. He never looks clean/sober, yet his intelligence and his "I-don't-give-a-shit-about-life-but-I'd-still-save-your-ass" attitude is such a turn-on! Also, Olivia Wilde, AKA 13, is one HOT tamale!
3. MTV's 16 and Pregnant---This is such a guilty pleasure. I feel so bad for saying this, but I feel so much better about myself after watching clueless teenagers fuck up their lives without realizing. However, I hate MTV for portraying teen pregnancy in a sorta glamorous way. They make raising a baby at 16 look so easy. I pray to God that young ppl don't watch this show and go get pregnant just so they get to be on the show.
4. Criminal Minds--This is like CSI but BETTER! People actually sound intelligent on this show. It actually has a PLOT! YAY for shows that make sense! I actually become nervous/excited/anxious as the show progresses, it's really good!
5. Important Things w/ Demitri Martin---Demitri Martin is Hi-FREAKIN'-larious! I love love love love LOVE him! The show is SOO funny yet it's about random things you've thought about but never said outloud! LOVE him!
6. The Soup on E!--Joel McHale is one sexy beast! I don't care that he's 8 feet tall and balding, a great sense of humor (and intelligence) is all I need in a guy! I think Joel McHale INVENTED the phrase "Spencer Pratt and his flesh-colored beard" LOL!
Anyway, the above shows are some of my guilty pleasures on TV. What are some of yours?