After seeing this on the lovely Lollipop26's blog, I've decided to do the In and Out too! It's a fun way to get to know eachother better. :)
1. Finding great products at riDUNculously cheap prices, as you will see below.
2. Holiday flavors! Cue Peppermint Mocha at Starbucks, Pumpkin Spice cappuccino at my local gas station, and Egg Nog!! I LOVE flavors that remind me of Winter.
3. Seeing my Beloved in 3 days!! OMG! I'm so excited! Being apart never gets easier, good thing we have a few breaks in between really get us through the hard times...which leads to...
4. Christmas break!! HELL to the YEAH!! 3 weeks of pure bliss? Yes please! Not to mention this might be my last Christmas break ever, I'm so gonna enjoy this!
5. Nutella!!! Nutella!!! Nutella!!! I eat this up by the spoonful....and promptly workout for an hr in an attempt to burn it off<---does NOT work.
1. Cooking for myself. While it is a little healthier and therapeutic to cook for oneself, the prepping and cleaning up takes up A LOT of mine time. Let's me honest, I'm not the best cook in the world. I think it's kinda pointless to cook for ONE person. It's just a lot easier to order takeout. It's more economical too b/c you don't have all the waste.
2. Final week....... and time of the month at the SAME TIME! OMG shoot me now.
3. Being bloated. 'Nuff said.
Anyways, I forgot to make a blog post about my recent drugstore hauls. For those of you w/ Walgreens in your neighborhood, please go hit it up ASAP. They have some CRAZY good deals out now, as you will see in 3...2...1!
--Milani e/l in Green $2.19 each, marked down from $4 something
--Rimmel Max Volume Flash (got it BOGOF a few weeks ago, didn't know why I included here)
--Revlon Beyond Natural mascara for $2.19 (I really like it for a natural look)
--Biore Dual Fusion moisturizer spf 30 $3.39, marked down from $14.99
--Milani bronzers in Light and Medium, $2.19 each, marked down from $5.99
--Physician's Formula Mineral Wear matte e/s quad for $2.49, marked down from $7.99
A wittle bit of swatch for you:
Milani bronzer in Light
Physician's Formula e/s quad
Milani's liner in Green
Revlon colorstay l/s in that red color....
From L-R: These are all $2.19 each!! Craziness I tell ya!
--Revlon Colorstay lipstick in Pink Indulgence, (some red color I don't know the name of), Smooth nude, marked down from $9.99 each
--Revlon Beyond Natural l/g in Peach, Nude, and Spice, marked down from $7.99 each
--Revlon Beyond Natural liptint in Peach, Nude, and Berry, marked down from $8.99 each
EcoTools on sale BOGOF! I've heard so many good things about these, so when I saw them BOGOF I was like God's speed, yo. I grabbed the last sets they had...:) They are so soft though. Review coming up soon.
Physician's Formula is getting discontinued by Walgreens, so they are all on crazy clearance. I got a few sets that were valued at $28 for $3.59!!! I know, I know, I'm good. :) The tinted moisturizer smell like donkey's a$$, but the pressed powders are wonderful!
HIP Color Chrome e/l in black. They were BOGOF. I was at Walgreens earlier today and I saw they came out w/ new sparkly ones!! My eyes went O.O, but sadly they were on sale, so I'm gonna have to get them in Miami when they go out sale. They also had new HIP e/s duos, very shimmery, I think they were all the metallic ones. They look SO pretty! I might have to get some too.
These liners are sooooooooo good!! I actually own all the colors, but I got the black ones for my mom. She's not that good at lining her eyes, and her eyes are very sensitive, so I'm always on the lookout for smooth liners that are pigmented and won't hurt her eyes. I think I've found them. I like the HIP ones even more than UD 24/7 ones, and that's saying something.
These are the silver and blue ones of the HIP liners. They only took one swipe. They are so pigmented! I'm soooo excited to try out the new colors! :D
Lastly, my newest obsession. Nutella! I've finished 3 bottles in a week. I know, I'm a fatty. In an attempt to make it healthier, I eat them with Granny Smith apples. Granny Smiths are usually too sour for me, but I swear that Nutella can even make poop taste good (though I'd NEVER try). I eat apples w/ Nutella every night before I go to sleep...Correction, I eat one apple with Nutella, then proceed to eat Nutella w/ a spoon.....
Anyways, I've got some new stuff tonight at CVS and Walgreens, namely the new Revlon Photoready foundation and their new l/s (one nude, one pale pink). I also got 2 of the new Rimmel Moisture Renew l/s in a nude and pale pink color. I will take some swatch pics tomorrow when the lighting's good. I think I've found my HG nudes! :D