Without further adieu, let's get started.
1. Start with clean moisturized face. Yes, I know I look gross. I swear to God that I'm the ONLY person whose skin is actually made worse by birth control pills.
2. Do your foundation, cheeks, powder, blah blah blah
3. Curl your lashes and prime your lids. I used ELF lash curler which, in my opinion, is a lot better than my Shu Uemura curler. I'm using MAC Soft Ochre paintpot as a base.
Now your lids are evened out.
4. Use a matte med-dark taupe shade with a MAC 217 to contour your eyes. Apply the darkest color from Physician's Formula Classic Canyon (or something) on your outer V. Make sure to BLEND IT OUT!
5. Line your eyes w/ your liner of choice. As always, I use Stila Smudgepot in Black. BTW, THIS IS HOW *I* DO MY LINER. Make it as thin or as thick depending on your personal preference. Personally, I find that thin liners actually make my eyes look smaller.
Wing the liner at the end.
6. Use a dark matte neutral brown on your bottom lid. I used Stila Nanda Devi e/s. Make sure you start from the outer corner and STOP 2/3 WAY IN.
7. Mascara your lashes up! I use Stila Lash Visor first to hold the curl/define my lashes, then Rimmel Max Volume Flash for volume.
8. Whip out my favorite flesh-colored Stila Kajal e/l in Topaz to line your waterline.
9. Use some of the Stila Nanda Devi e/s again with a stiff brow brush (Mine's Face Secret from Sally's), do your brows. Follow the natural shape and darkens it. I like to start on the outer half first before shading in the inner half.
Yes, I know I'm a tard and forgot to take the pics of my final FOTD. I will make it up. I promise.
BTW, Happy wants to say Hi.
Let me do a secksy pose for the paparazzi.
Nah, I'm over it.
Seriously, GO AWAY!
Me likey warm things.
And I like to play cute for when my owner wants to slaughter me for peeing in her bed....for the 3rd time....in 2 days.
Anyways, love you all. Good night.