To update you guys on how my life has been lately, here's an up/down post.
1. I got to see my booboo for 3.5 days. Definitely not enough. Short visits like this make me realize exactly how deeply I'm in love with him. Yes, it sounds cheesy, so sue me. :P
2. Boulder, CO is a BEAUTIFUL place. I can sense its beauty in my short visit with trees bare and ground brown, just imagine how wonderful it'd be in Spring/Summer/Fall. I can't wait to move out there in May.
3. Learned how to make butter/cream cheese frosting. It's OMGDELICIOUSNESSOMG!! I think this is the reason why Nathan's friends really like me. :D
4. I was able to be here for my mom's oral surgery. It's great knowing that I was here when she needed me the most. It's also really sad to see her vulnerable, exactly opposite of how she is normally.
5. I haven't been hauling in a while. YAY for that a little self control I have! I'm trying really hard to not buy anything since I'm moving in May. It's really hard though, especially with that MAC Liberty of London collection that just came out. *bites handkerchief*
1. Finding out that my mom is STILL not supportive of my decision to switch major from accounting to marketing. According to her, it's my own fault that I don't have a job yet. People are hiring, just not marketing majors b/c we don't have a "Skill". Apparently I should have listened to her and majored in Pre-Med or Accounting. Yes, maybe I would have an easier finding jobs, but it's not what I want to do. 2 semesters w/ Accounting literally jaded me so bad. I just couldn't keep up the facade anymore. It's also no use telling me that she's disappointed of my decisions 2 months before my graduation. It's not like I can do anything about it now, y'know?
2. Job hunting. 'Nuff said. How can there be NO jobs?!?!!!!!! Seriously! If I don't find a job soon, I'd have to start working the corners.
3. Being away from my BF when I'm fighting w/ my mom. There's no support team here like it used to. He's busy doing something amazing for mankind, and I feel selfish if I had to bother him w/ my little drama.
4. I forgot to bring my USB cable for my camera back to Miami....so no pics til after I get back to Gainesville on Sunday. :( Sowie.
5. Weight gain. As I mentioned on Twitter, I gained 7lbs in 3.5 days while I was in Boulder. They have A LOT of great restaurants. Good food+Great company= Over-indulgence. Spring/Summer is approaching, I have to get my act together and wave the flabby goodbye. I want to try the Stadium Conditioning class that my school gym offers. I heard it's very fun. I will update you on that though.
Anyways, sorry for the no pic post. I will do a pic post SOON! I promise!
Thanks for reading guys! You are the best!