I did find my Cannon PowerShot A590 IS camera hidden in my underwear drawer (don't ask). However, I find that camera has the tendency to wash colors out. I'm still experimenting with it, so yeah....
Since I still don't have a (decent) camera yet (or know how to work my old camera), a picture-less ramble post should hopefully suffice.
Here are some things I noticed recently:
* There is MOST DEFINITELY a baby boom going on. Everyone and their grandmas are pregnant. It almost seems like since a lot of people lost their jobs, all they could do is have sex. Oh, and they can't afford condoms/birth control.
* 90% of women who are wearing bronzers DON'T know how to use them correctly. Yes m'am, I DO see the orange dirt stripe on your face.
* People tend to wear WAAAAAAAAAAAY more makeup than necessary. I understand that people want full coverage everything when they are suffering from breakouts, but 18 layers of Studio Fix Fluid topped with 30 layers of Studio Fix powder won't be beneficial to your skin. It also makes you look 50 years older and emphasizes breakouts even more.
* Michael Kors watches are the IT watches. I kinda want one. I'm debating between that and Michele watches though.
* Spray tan smells HORRIBLE. Blech. Don't worry, I don't spray tan, a lot of customers do.
* I lack motivation to do/learn ANYTHING. I want to automatically know how to work everything. I don't want to be bothered learning how to work my camera so I threw away the manual. So here I am with a camera and don't know how to utilize it. That goes for almost everything in my life. My videos, my blog, etc etc.
*Allure Beauty Box is AMAZING. Video/(possible) pics to come.
I have to get ready for work now. Happy hump day. :)