Here's everything I use. I know, this picture scared me too.
This is the general routine.
--Cleanse face with a gentle face wash
--Prep with a serum
--Take off makeup with a Cleansing Oil
--Cleanse with a heavy-duty face wash
--Prep with a serum
--Exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week
1. Acne. Org Cleanser: I use this in the morning since it is very gentle. I've been using it for a while now. It doesn't irritate my skin and it wasn't too harsh to use in the morning.
2. Philosophy Purity Made Simple: I use this at night for a deep clean after using the cleansing oil. This supposedly can take off all the makeup by itself, but I personally feel more comfortable if I use a separate makeup remover. I got the GINORMOUS size from Nordstrom's Anniversary Sale last night, and it just would NOT go away. I'm getting close though, almost 80% gone. :) I like it, but it doesn't have the nicest scent. I personally would not repurchase because I've used some drugstore alternatives and didn't see a difference. But then again, I'm not picky with face washes.
1. MyChelle Apple Brigthening Serum.
2. MyChelle Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum.
3. MyChelle Perfect C serum.
4. Avon Solutions plus Maximum Moisture Hydration Booster: See full review here.
I did a review explaining all of them. Please watch it here:
1. Garnier Nutrioniste Moisture Rescue Lightweight UV Lotion SPF15: I use this mainly during the warmer months because it is very light. It smells very light and pleasant, and I couldn't really detect a sunscreen smell. It moisturizes pretty well, but I wouldn't use it in the freezing Winter in Colorado. I'm almost done with it though, so :D
2. Exuberance Wild Blueberry Intensive Day and Night Cream: I use this when my skin is EXTREMELY dry. I tend to use this at night because it's so intensely hydrating. It would be perfect for the colder weather. I got mine at Hautelook when they had a blow out. I got the professional size of 8oz for $60. Pretty sweet deal huh?
3. Exuberance Indian Rose Calming Facial Lotion: I use this when my skin is irritated, mostly due to over-exfoliation, wind burn, etc. It sort of creates a barrier on your skin to protect it from the environment. I noticed a significant reduction in skin discomfort after using this. Again, I got it at Hautelook.
1. Kiss My Face Sunscreen w/ Oat Protein Complex SPF 30+: I use this for everyday activities such as going to work or running errands. It contains oat protein complex that look like tapioca pearls, but they disappear once you emulsify the products between your hands. It has a very soothing scent, which I think is the main reason why I use it. It reminds me of that summer of Freshman year in college. Good times. I wouldn't recommend this to people w/ medium to dark complexion because it leaves a very apparent white cast.
2. Shiseido Sun Protecting Lostion for Face and Body SPF 55: I use this when I'm doing a lot of outdoor activities. It's extremely water-resistant This also acts as a great primer since it's very mattifying and smoothing. Be warned though, this leaves a white cast too. I think this was discontinued because I don't see it sold at counters anymore. I got my from TJMaxx. However, ALL of the Shiseido sunscreens work well. Actually, you know what, all of the Japanese sunscreens work well.
1. Shu Uemura Skin Purifier: I am using this currently. This is very repairing so it might not be the best choice for people with oily skin. The consistency is a little thicker and more difficult to wash away. I think this was around $80? I don't quite recall because I got 2 of this as gratis. I like it, but I think I like MAC Cleanse Off oil more. Plus, I don't think you can get SHU in US anymore. :/
2. MAC Cleanse Off Oil: The HG of HGs. I've been using this for years. It takes off any makeup instantly and washes away quickly. It's also pretty affordable compared w/ Shu.
1. Avon Anew Rejuvenate Night Sapphire Emulsion: AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING!!
I filmed a detailed review for this:
1. Philosophy The Microdelivery Exfoliating Wash: This is a very gentle physical exfoliant. You can use this everyday. The granules are very fine so they won't scratch your face. I got the giant size again, and the pump broke. I don't think I will get this again. I think it's a little TOO gentle for me.
2. Acne.Org AHA+: This is a very gentle chemical exofliant due of the low content of Alpha Hydroxy Acid. It kinda stings when you put it on your skin but I LOVE that feeling. You WILL peel when you first start using this but the result is worth it. It gently dissolve the top layer of dead skin and reveal the fresh skin underneath it. Don't go to crazy with it though and DO NOT USE IT AROUND YOUR EYES.
Whew, that took a long time. Kudos to people who do lists frequently.
Hope that was helpful.
Blog sale coming up soon. :)
Have a great day!