Hi there! Thanks for stopping by!
Today I have a very conflicted review for you on the Ponds Luminous Finish BB+ Cream. You can find it at any drugstores for around $12, but I bought mine for $3 at Grocery Outlet, so hopefully they’re not being discontinued.
|LOOVE the packaging!|
Here are some pros and cons of the product:
- The package is very sleek and user friendly. You can easily get the exact amount and every last bit of product.
- The refreshing scent! To me the scent is a bit like powdery-floral note; I like it. ßI know the scent is quite subjective though.
- The luminous finish!! My skin looked so glowy when I wear this!
- The coverage is light to medium. Granted, most US BB creams are more like tinted moisturizers than foundations, so I’m leaving it as neutral.
- The longevity is better than most BB cream, but I’d definitely recommend blotting and re-powder after around 5 hours if you have combo to oily skin.
- The shades are extremely limited. There are only two shades: Light and Medium. Luckily Light matched me really well, but you might not find your perfect match if you’re fairer and a bit darker.
- Oil control isn’t the best. Due to the luminous finish, this is not the ideal product for people with oily skin.
- Clogged my pores and caused a bit of break out. WHYYYYY?!! L
Overall, this gets a B- in my book. It looked BEAUTIFUL on, but I just can't have a product that threatens to ruin the skin I worked so hard to get clear.
I hope this was helpful to you. Please let me know if you’ve tried this product and how you liked it. Please leave any request down below! :)
Thanks for stopping by everyone! See you next time!